Notetaking Coordinator Responsibilities
1. Manage notetaking requests.
2. Notify instructors of student notetaker requests.
3. Solicit instructors' assistance in locating a notetaker.
4. Send materials to instructor (script for class announcement, sign-up sheet and FAQs outlining benefits of being a volunteer notetaker).
5. Inform students when a volunteer notetaker has been found and communicates contact information to student
6. Meet and train volunteer notetakers.
7. Communicate with students, notetakers and instructors when issues arise.
8. Keep records of signed agreements and provided services.
9. Assess services.